The all temperature LED tube from -25°C
Introducing Arctic from Nualight. Arctic as the all temperature LED tube, is suitable for use in a range of applications, however as the name suggests is especially suitable for refrigeration and low temperature applications. Arctic is a range of highly efficient, flicker free and high CRI linear T8 LED tubes which when used as direct replacements for fluorescent, can save up to 50% energy. Arctic provides the high impact and enticing product displays expected from Nualight with a comfortable, homogeneous and flicker free lighting experience for the user. A robust solution with exceptionally long rated lifetime of 40,000 hours, both maintenance and replacement cycles are reduced once again saving time and money across the solutions lifetime and providing a quick ROI. A G13 lamp connection means that Arctic is easy to install with minimal fuss and impact on the existing installation as no rewiring is required. Arctic is available in arrange of lengths, all from stock with short delivery times worldwide and supplied with a 2 year warranty.
- Especially suitable for refrigeration and low temperature applications - from -25°C to +35°C
- Easy installation and no rewiring needed as Arctic is ideal for retrofits and linear fluorescent conversions with up to 50% energy saving
- High impact and enticing product displays from a high CRI solution providing a comfortable, homogeneous and flicker free lighting experience
- Replacement cycles are reduced due to exceptionally long rated lifetime of 40,000 hours
- Fast delivery times worldwide
- Fresh Fish
- Fresh Meat
Call +353 21 486 7636 for more information
Installation / Mounting
Supplied with LED starter, lamp is suitable for use in luminaires with magnetic ballasts
Materials / Finish
Tube: toxin, mercury, lead, Uv & IR free glass. End Cap: fire-proof and insulated plastic.
EN61547,EN55015,EN61000-3-2,EN61000-3-3,EN61000-4-8,EN 62493,EN 62776