By accessing any part of the website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the website immediately.
1. Access to website The information on this website is intended to be useful and informative for customers of and partners of Nualight. Access to this website and the use of the information which appears on it (“the Contents”) are governed by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are important and they may affect your rights. Please take time to read them carefully each time you visit this website. The viewing of this website may not be lawful in certain jurisdictions. Any person resident outside of the Republic of Ireland or the United Kingdom who wishes to view this website must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements which prohibit or restrict them from doing so. If you are not permitted to view this website, or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view this website, you must exit this website.
2. Links to other sites Links to third party websites on the website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. Nualight has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Nualight therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
3. Links to this site You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the website, and subject to the following conditions:
1. you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Nualight logo;
2. you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website;
3. you do not otherwise use any Nualight trade marks displayed on the website without express written permission from Nualight;
4. you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
5. your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Viruses, hacking and other offences You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Intellectual property rights The contents are © Nualight. Please note that all images and information contained on this website may be copyright works. Either the copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this website are owned by a member of Nualight or the material is included with the permission of the rights of the owner. Except for the making of a hard copy print for your own personal use only or the use of others in your organisation (or downloading the material for personal use or the use of others in your organisation only provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices), the material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without the express prior written consent of Nualight.
6. Disclaimer While Nualight endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. Nualight may make changes to the material on the website, the material on the website may be out of date, and Nualight makes no commitment to update such material. We ask for your assistance in advising Nualight’s Global Marketing Department of any discrepancies that you discover.
The material on the website is provided ‚as is ‚, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Nualight provides you with the website on the basis that it excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. In addition Nualight does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
7. Liability Nualight (or any other Nualight Group company) or any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of Nualight’s (or any other Nualight Group company) officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Nualight’s (or any other Nualight Group company) liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any person for which we are responsible. Each user of the Nualight website hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through Nualight or any other Nualight Group company.
8. Jurisdiction and applicable law This website is established in Ireland and these terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with Irish Law. When you use the website you accept that your use thereof shall be governed by the laws of England and if any dispute arises as to your use of this website, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts. If any provisions of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.